Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Challenge 63 - Ribbons & Pearls


Good Morning 
So sorry for the delay with this challenge, we are having issues with illness, holidays etc so there is only afew DT creations for you this week.

                                                          Lisa - This Sweet Madnes

                                     


                                                      Jacquie 1- Jacquie's Jewels








                                


Have fun and join in.

xxxxx
Wendy L









5 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards Ladies. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ribbons and pearls.. thank for the challenge, have just added my weddingcard..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great challenge, thank you! Gorgeous DT work, thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT creations and love the challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete