Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Monday 24 February 2014

Challenge 37 - Photo Inspiration

Hello Folks,

I am terribly sorry for the post being so late....my internet was off over the weekend and BT only managed to solve the issue this morning. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you all....

So we have a New challenge and this week we have a photo inspiration for you....which was chosen by Elaine.



and our Sponsor for this week is the lovely lady from Sassy Studios.
So we would like to see your creations - I will extend the entry date a bit as this post is late.

And this is what the DT made for your inspiration.










Some lovely creations and different takes on the photo inspiration. Please visit each individual members blog and leave them some comments or find out a bit more on how they've done it.


So next I would like you to welcome the new DT members that will be joining our team in March.


Please welcome the new ladies and Congratulations to them all.

(Most of you already had an email or 2 from me, if you haven't it's because I can;t find a email address, could the ladies who haven't had an email from me please email me at hobbycutz@gmail.com so we can get the details sorted)

Thank you for everyone who entered the last challenge and here's our Winner for Challenge 35 and we had a prize up for grabs from the Paper Shelter.



Congratulations, could you please email me to claim your prize at Hobbycutz@gmail.com.

and here's our Top 3






Congratulations ladies please grab your badges.

Well, hope to see you all around this week in our current challenge.
Have a lovely Crafty week.





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the new DT, you will have so much fun with Kobie's products.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for accepting me to be part of your team!! I'll email you all my details by tomorrow.
    Thanks,
    Marylee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to be chosen to join the team! I can;t wait to receive your email finalizing the details! I am so looking forward to joining all these talented people and to create with your projects! Thank you, Kobie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow my card TOP 3!!!
    Thank very very much.Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So looking forward to joining the team woohoo. Thanks. Xxx

    ReplyDelete